- Develop the sales & marketing activities of Equipment in Taiwan and GreaterChina
- Ensure achievement of the company given KPI and profit targets in this industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading global specialist in the development, marketing and distribution of professional hand tools and storage solution systems. The Company is headquartered in Purmerend, the Netherlands with subsidiaries in Germany, Taiwan and the United States of America. They have demonstrated continuous high growth and has risen to become a true challenger for traditional hand tools brands active in this market.
- Achieve KPI and profit target and deliver agreed sales target.
- International sales of products for the Automotive industry.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge, application requirements, competitive landscape and market dynamics.
- Strategically Identify and develop new business while maintaining and increasing existing business.
- Market Research, Sales Forecast/Planning and data maintenance.
- Travelling in and around Taiwan approx. 30%-40% or more.
- Develop strategic framework for Taiwan Sales, Marketing & encompassing branding, positioning and value in the market
- To lead on implementation, reporting and reviewing of the strategic and operational sales & marketing plans to drive sales and revenue
- Set up strategic direction for each channel account.
- To manage and deliver the relevant budgets and produce reports.
- Manage and optimize consistently on team operation for better effectiveness and efficiency, Set up the necessary process or workflow.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years or more experience in a comparable management role
- Automotive/hand tools industrial experience is preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and communicate to manage multiple accounts
- Can sell on value instead of price alone
- Can accept responsibility and being accountable for achieving sales targets
- Communicate in flawless English, Mandarin & Taiwanese (spoken Japanese is preferred but not required)
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience in building a strong team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Education BA/BS degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics.
What's on Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment by joining a fast growing global leader in the professional hand tools and storage solutions market
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team, backed financial and strategic support of a renowned company
- Competitive compensation package