Head of Sales - E-Commerce Platform
Full ownership of Sales Team and market strategy.
Energetic company culture
About Our Client
Our client is an energetic branch company under a well-structured commercial group. Its business covers retail, finance, and tourism...etc. They take good care of over 6000+ employees in Taiwan and dedicate their responsibility in CSR. With sufficient support from the Group our client has grown to a scale of 100+ people and continuously growing in e-commerce business. They're now looking for a experienced leader of Sales and BD to help them penetrate the market.
- Show leadership to 20+ Business Developments to create partnership and 20+ Account Managers to boost revenue.
- Build up sustainable partnership with prospective suppliers and products.
- Devise market strategy and promotion plan to penetrate status-quo.
- Drive Sales and BD's productivity to reach annual target.
- Enhance both brand awareness and market share in Taiwan.
- Rebuild Sales incentive schema suitable for e-commerce business nature.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 5+ years in e-commerce Sales / BD position and 10+ years in management position (EC platform experience is highly preferred: Momo, Yahoo, Shopee, Tmall...etc.).
- Outstanding skill in category management, preferably over 5+ years experience.
- Successful track record in building up long-term partnership with suppliers and launch successful promotion plans to grow revenue.
- Solid Sales skill in contract negotiation and pipeline management.
- Strong in analysing the industry and defining products' value proposition.
- Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
The position offers candidate an exciting opportunity to lead a 50+ team scope and full ownership of market strategy. Candidates who are eager to increase his/her scope in management and build-up a milestone in career of penetrating the competitive e-commerce market should not miss this chance.