Head of Retail
Chance to lead a big retail operation team
Listed company in Hong Kong
About Our Client
Our client is an international fashion brand that represents style and quality. They are now looking for a Head of Retail to oversee all their stores in Taiwan.
- Drive profit, operation efficiency, productivity and consistencies by establishing clear and accountable stakeholder for the proactive planning, management, and delivery of all performance goals for Taiwan retail stores.
- Liaise with corporate business partners to lead the team to provide operational direction and support for stores and field leadership team through operating and customer service standards.
- Leading role in Taiwan for planning, execution, deployment and support of all Retail related programs, including but not limited to Inventory & Delivery Management, Facilities Management, New Store Opening, Retail Technology launch, Project Management, Process Improvement, and SOP Creation.
- Review and implement operational policies, procedures and workflow to maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness, maximize all operational opportunities to improve store productivity/performance to drive business results
- Annual operation budget control: monitor monthly expenses by channels and meet annual operation budget.
- Work with Retail Manager and store managers to explore operation alternatives enhancing sales performance
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 10 years solid retail operations experience. Fashion and apparel categories preferred.
- Solid people management experience
- Familiar with brand management including store operation, VM, merchandising and supply chain, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills-ability to build partnerships.
- Strong project and task management skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with fringe benefit
- Solid training and clear career development