Head of Reporting - Banking
Competitive salary package and benefits
About Our Client
This company is a leading bank which provides their employees great career progression.
- Support the Head of Finance to lead the team on regulatory reporting and financial accounting functions.
- Lead the Regulatory Reporting team and ensure all regulatory reporting and financial disclosures comply with regulatory requirements and all submissions are on time.
- Lead the Financial Accounting team to ensure all financial accounting and payment functions are delivered on time with good quality.
- Liaise with regulators and tax bureaus and address their queries.
- Ensure proper controls are in place such that all accounting records are complete and accurate.
- Supervise payments made to suppliers and staff to ensure compliance with internal policies.
- Streamline reporting processes, enhance accounting processes and workflow to improve work productivity and to align with Group best practices.
- Lead ad-hoc projects which impacts regulatory reporting and financial reporting (e.g. systems upgrade, regulatory reporting automation, etc.).
- Coach and give guidance to the team, while provide opportunities for staff development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with professional accounting qualifications.
- At least 12 years of working experience, preferably in banking industry, with a minimum of 3 years at managerial level leading a team.
- Solid knowledge of Taiwan regulatory return requirements and familiar with Taiwan GAAP.
- Willing to work and drill into details.
- Self-motivated and willing to take up challenges.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to motivate the team.
- Able to work under pressures at a fast changing environment.
- Knowledgeable in using MS Excel and Powerpoint, with good literacy in using accounting systems (e.g. SAP).
- Proficiency in speaking and written English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- International exposure
- Great career progression
- Dynamic working environment