Head of QA/QC - Prestige Cosmetics Brand
High-profile and strategic appointment
Competitive compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a foreign cosmetics company operating globally. They can be found in every part of the globe and are considered an industry leader.
- Oversees Quality System development and implementation. The system includes internal and external auditing, investigations, document control, packaging and labeling, standards and regulatory compliance not limited to GMP, ISO, Reach and FDA.
- Participates fully in the internal and external audit. Interfaces with FDA and other regulatory agencies relating to GMP inspections, pre/post product approval inspections
- Works closely with vendors and suppliers to improve and ensure the quality of the raw materials.
- Analyzes specification and statistical data to develop procedures for quality and reliability expectation of products.
- Manages QC labs and protocols/method development
- Provides Quality Training to quality personnel, production team and maintains all training records.
- Supports product registration and ensure proper documentation for labeling compliance, Cosmetic Notification to health agencies and new product registration.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in any related discipline
- Ten years of experience in quality assurance plus at least 5 years of hands on experience in quality management of a manufacturing facility
- Thorough knowledge of GMP, FDA guidelines and other global regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication (fluent in Chinese & English)
What's on Offer
If you are looking at taking on a high-profile and strategic role. This is the right fit for you.