Head of Medical Affairs-醫師
Promising and exciting biotechnology company.
Early studies with pivotal Phase III studies upcoming.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company dedicates to using science-based innovation to address some of society's most challenging healthcare issues. They dedicated to discover, develop and deliver innovative treatment which combining drug and device for oncology area. Their product has successful advances in clinical development. The team built up with talents from outstanding background and solid pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience. Everyone shares the core value to works as a team and proactive, positive attitude.
Participate in clinical trial development, including providing input into and/or developing materials such as target product profiles, protocols and informed consents.
- Ensure high standard of professionalism to develop and maintain "peer-to-peer" scientific relationships with key thought leaders in healthcare, academia, payer, and government organizations per strategic territory plans and as requested by KOLs, including the management of strategic scientific partnerships and scientific exchange.
Provide medical oversight of clinical trials to ensure company standard operating procedures, company directives and regulatory requirements are understood and followed.
- Works cross-functionally with national and international teams to maximize the value of company's portfolio in country and at regional level.
Perform medical review of clinical study reports.
The Successful Applicant
- M.D. required.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and healthcare environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Experience in collaborating with medical, commercial, clinical, regulatory, health outcomes, and other organizational partners.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
- Good employee benefit.
- Proactive internal culture.