Head of IT (Manufacturing / digital transformation)
Hold high autonomy in leading product such as digital transformation!!
Enjoy potential benefits of a global company under continuous sharp growth!!
About Our Client
My client is a young Taiwanese manufacturer who has stable revenue and ranks high in annual growth per companies in the local market. They customize in tech-particle productions and hold subsidiaries all over the world, including the United States, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia. They have an innovative mindset and wish to not only strive with their traditions as a major manufacturer, but also embrace technological trends to optimize company's future development.
* Ensure IT strategies align with local business and group-based global IT strategy.
* Communicate with other group entities on IT budget planning and management.
* Manage IT landscape, mid/long-term system portfolio, modern data architecture, infrastructure areas, and fulfillment methods.
* Set up IT roadmap based on business demands and long-term IT strategy.
The Successful Applicant
* Have lead IT department or app development team with a certain scale.
* Skilled in IT talent development and department management.
* Maintain a customer-oriented mindset and spark change within company.
* Worked with legacy core system/ERP system replacement.
* Industrial experience in manufacturing is a strong plus.
What's on Offer
* Hold high autonomy in leading projects such as digital transformation!!
* Work in a company with high stability and overall revenue!!
* Enjoy potential benefits of a global company under continuous sharp growth!!