Head of Human Resource
About Our Client
Our client is a leading logistic company with operation cross the world with growing business and competitive benefit policy.
- Advise, influence and support managers in defining and implementing plans related to talent management.
- Promote and implement HR policies that both comply with Corporate Executive HR guidelines, local mandatory regulations and good practice.
- Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize and direct and efficient and effective functional department.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10 years HR generalist experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role, preferably in MNC
- Excellence in regression analysis, logic, statistics, mathematics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, spoken and written (English and local language)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Benefit