Head of ECommerce (3C retail)
Listed company with own retail channel and own manufacture.
New position of Ecommerce Head and direct report to General Manager
About Our Client
My client is a listed company, headquarter in Taiwan and with annual revenue 30 Billions+. They specialise in running 3C retail channel and manufacturing.
Due to the trend of online to offline, my client is aiming to provide the best service from fast arrival shipping, after-sales service, customer service and the best product quality.
- Planning and implementing long-term strategic plans to increase customer's loyalty and market share from providing clear direction, setting budgets and following up goals.
- Maximise any opportunities through the all effective media and online/offline campaign to make sales growth.
- Closely work with cross function team from merchandising, logistic and central marketing team to utilise the service and make more business opportunities.
- Establishing, leading and monitoring team performance in order to achieve sales and profit targets
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in managing online business in the organisation with offline retail store.
- Good at online Ecommerce revolution from offline.
- Strong strategy thinking and can lead the group strategy especially in online business.
- 3C category experience is preferred.
- Proven track record in leading cross function team.
What's on Offer
- Direct report to General Manager and Chairman
- Strong business group resources to support the online business