Head of Device Protection - Digital Insurance Technology
International working environment.
Fast-paced innovative culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading digital insurance solution technology company. They have launched business in over 12 countries for more than 10M users. They are now entering Taiwan market with sufficient support and resources.
- Creates and drives a strategy using both a macro and micro perspective to ensure that related dependencies are clearly identified and chooses the best option to benefit multiple stakeholders.
- Develop the strategy and business plan aligned with the Regional Function Head and GM Taiwan and in conjunction with the Device Protection COO ensuring corporate governance is maintained.
- Lead the team in the execution of the business plan.
- Acquire new accounts in order to grow the company in the market place.
- Identify and hire key personnel to drive the business.
- Maintaining a profitable and cost efficient business during growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess in-depth insurance industry insight, especially in non-life.
- Strong understanding of sales management and sales strategies Taiwan for Taiwan
- Strong understanding of market and product demand trends of device protection for APAC
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship management and channel partner management skills.
What's on Offer
This position will offer candidates an exciting opportunity to be the country product head. Candidates will have high ownership of commercial strategy to develop country strategy to expand the product line which could be rolled out to be the model of APAC market.