Head of Controlling / FP&A
Working for one of the most well known brands worldwide
Acting as the top management team of the country
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most renowned and profitable brands in the world, dedicating in cutting edge high end products.
1. Responsible of Revenue Controlling for all business units including leading operative planning, expected actuals, and actual closing process and reporting.
2. Plan and monitor G&A, marketing and capital expenditure budget and execute business cases evaluation for investment; ensure fulfillment of efficiency targets together with cost center responsible.
3. Ensure profitability growth as participating strategic pricing for new products and services and regular pricing activities for existing products; evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of revenue reduction budget measures.
4. Lead, motivate and develop team by target agreements, performance evaluations, coaching, internal communication and ensure the target achievement.
5. Lead and ensure successful deliverable of Controlling related projects.
6. Drive the digital transformation in own area using Business Intelligence and Data Analytics.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's Degree or above, min. 5 years working experience in Finance and Accounting related areas
2. Good command of English and Mandarin, communication and presentation skills
3. Comprehensive knowledge of headquarters planning and reporting requirements
4. consumer products financial analysis knowledge
5. Revenue and result orientation
5. Good command of Conflict Management
6. Teamwork orientation/Customer orientation
7. Analytical and complex thinking in detail and accurately
8. Productive efficiency and willing to work under pressure
9. Agile mindset and digital capabilities
What's on Offer
- Regional exposure
- Decent brand name
- Great package