Head of Compliance
Act as a business partner to drive the company performance
Dynamic and rewarding work environment
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading company in Healthcare industry, one of the most renowned brands with numerous cutting edge research and development, dedicating in improving human health and welfare
As a Country Compliance Officer
1. Drive proactive review of current and future business activities, provide partnership and trusted expertise with a solution and risk mitigation-focused approach to ensure business success.
2. Support the local business-owned implementation of Global / Divisional Compliance policies listed above, and provide guidance on Local SOPs and processes development, as applicable.
3. Actively engage in local external and internal Compliance networks and act as a formal Compliance representative in Country Leadership teams to identify emerging trends in the local market regulatory environment and generate sharing of better practices.
4. Engage local leaders in their I&C Program, integrate the strategic goals and priorities of the local organization into a relevant, comprehensive, and proactive plan to help drive the Compliance program and continually evolve maturity level. Enable the organization to achieve its goals in a manner consistent with laws, regulations, local codes and company policy.
5. Lead the administration of the business-owned compliance risk management process. Consult with and assist the business in the completion of Compliance risk assessments including third-party due diligence/audits and other applicable self-assessments.
6. Collaborate on business-development of timely, comprehensive corrective action plans considering all available sources of program status (e.g., risk assessment, BPO cases, Internal Audits, local monitoring, etc). Action plans include local business-led monitoring as well as the continuous improvement of compliance policies and training programs.
7. Conduct independent, I&C-led local communication, training, and monitoring activities to support awareness, detection and prevention goals.
8. Ensure support and communication of the Business Practices Office (BPO) process within the Country, including potential conduct of inquiry reviews.
9. Collectively with local senior leaders, champions speak-up, transparency and a culture of integrity throughout the organization; actively involves senior leadership to leverage integrity messages, ownership of compliance within the business, and maintains high level of awareness and relevant culture action plans
10. Collaborate with cross-functional representatives from the business (e.g., Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Development, Communications, Internal Audit, Division business leaders) to secure assistance with the implementation and administration of the compliance Program
As a Country Compliance Head
1. Champion business integrity throughout the country
2. Provide oversight and coordination of key compliance objectives, activities and re-sources at local level for all Divisions
3. Meet with the Compliance Officers (COs) of all Divisions on a regular basis and provide advice/guidance to the COs as required
4. Lead the collaboration across Divisions to assess compliance risks, coverage, skills and resources at local level and develop plans to upgrade these (if and as required)
5. Act as main interface between Group Integrity & Compliance and compliance at local level to address strategic priorities for local Integrity & Compliance
6. Identify and drive the realization of synergies and agreed actions to strengthen country compliance programs
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above in relevant field
2. Great at English speaking and writing
3. At least 3 years of work in pharmaceutical industry with relevant exposure to compliance function or related program components.
4. Experience with corporate responsibility and with balancing global standards and local cultures
5. Proven ability to lead complex projects and collaborate within and across cross-functional teams and business units, in a matrixed environment
6. Crisis management
7. Knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations
8. Knowledge of Compliance Program structure and administration
9. Knowledge of Project management
What's on Offer
1. Be part of the Country top management team
2. To work for the very top company worldwide
3. Well benefit and remuneration