- Taiwan Leading International Hotel
- Comprehensive remuneration
About Our Client
Taiwan Leading International Hotel
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- Reviews and adjust systems and procedures in the kitchen to ensure their effectiveness.
- Develops, designs, or creates new menus and recipes based on standards or artistic contributions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of high quality food products, presentations and flavor.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Supervises kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
The Successful Applicant
At least 10 years in exotic cuisine @ hotel experiences.
What's on Offer