Head of Business - Travel & Toursim
Join one of the largest business group from SEA.
Full ownership of commercial strategy in Taiwan.
About Our Client
Our client is the leading travel service provider in SEA with 60+ years history running over 50+ branch offices worldwide. Their product ranges from Corporate Travel, Car Rental, and MICE...etc. They're now looking for an experienced professional in travel industry to help them set up their business in Taiwan.
- Set up the overall business operations function including Information Technology, Finance and Human Resources.
- Develop, review, and report on the operations division's strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the heads of department.
- Present a yearly budget for HQ Management approval and prudently manages resources within those budget guidelines.
- Maintain and develop organisational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Establish and maintain an constructive relationship with potential and new corporate clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 10+ years in tourism and hospitality industry, preferably with corporate travel experience.
- Successful track record helping foreign companies building up branch offices in Taiwan.
- Solid knowledge in handling corporate travel business with strong account management experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to lead a team and to interact with people at all levels.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have: Travel Agency Manager Certification.
What's on Offer
This position offers candidate an rare opportunity to build up the business in Taiwan with full support from regional head quarter. Candidates looking for a milestone to be the Head of Taiwan in tourism and hospitality industry shouldn't miss this unparalleled opportunity.