Head of Accounting
Great brand awareness worldwide
Finance Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most well known and respected automotive brands worldwide, with strong presence in TW market.
1. Supervise accounting team to finish all accounting tasks including monthly and yearly closing.
2. Support and prepare yearly accounting reconciliation reports.
3. Review financial annual report and tax report before delivering.
4. Dealing with internal / external auditors for auditing.
5. Lead accounting relevant process and systems enhancement.
- Treasury - support cash flow management and treasury related tasks in order to match the expectation from local MD and HO
- Other - Back up business planning and other Ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting, treasury, financial planning and system development, among which 3 years supervisor skill at least. Familiar to SAP is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of IFRS , IAS and tax regulations
- Experienced in CPA firm, consumer finance industry or banking industry would be plus
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree highly preferable
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication / organization skill, self-motivated, open-minded
- Good command in English listening, speaking & writing
What's on Offer
- Well beneift and remuneration
- MNC environment