Head of Accounting - Entertainment
New rising company expanding its business towards European and American Market
Potential to be the Finance Head and building up own finance team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top leaders in the Internet and New media industry. Starting for 3 years, our client has already created over 1 billion profit annually and is continue to expand its market size. Their next goal is to become a multinational business with entities across the Globe.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising account information and trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or master"s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
- Experience in setting up internal control procedures and accounting system
- Commercial accounting experience is a plus
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Great communication and ability to multi-task
- StartUp industry preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to have insight to the company
- Works side by side with the General Manager, deeply involved in the business
- Good welfare and flexible working time
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- Overall stability of business
- Potentioal CFO position