Hardware R&D Leader (MNC/ Industrial ethernet products)
Famous industrial brand looking for young talent
A booming industry & niche market with great market share
Our client is a leading provider with more than 30 years industry experiences in industrial networking, computing, and automation solutions for enabling the Industrial Internet of Things. They have connected more than 30 million devices worldwide and has a distribution and service network provided to customers in more than 70 countries.
- Lead a team of 5 HW RD Engineers and provide overall direction of assigned R&D projects (design to manufacturing) while meeting all requirements of industrial reliability quality.
- Conduct design reviews and guidance in product HW architecture, ensure the quality of all parts and system design
- Lead, coach and motivate team members in both career and professional skills.
- Collaborate internally with business teams to come out product roadmap together
- Resolving technical issues in product development and customer's issue case.
- Cooperate with different functional team including PM, HW and Testing to accomplish business aims.
- Managing integrations and work directly with selected global key customers or industrial system integrators.
- Experience of 3-5 years as HW R&D leaders or Program managers and in-depth experiences of at least 5 years as individual HW engineer
- BS/MS Degree on EE engineering or science.
- Ability to communicate smoothly in English
- Experience on networking product is a plus.
- Excellent personal and professional career growth
- Competitive remuneration package