Growing Fitness MNC - Technical PM
A growing MNC with strong business performance
Will be the first person in this position in Taiwan
My client is well known for interactive fitness platform in the world, the company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its members. They are innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media. They build a strong connection with their client through social network and build a remarkable reputation.
- Work with software and firmware RD team to conduct feasibility studies and confirm the scope for software development per PRD feature list or customer/PLM requirement
- Cooperate with testing teams to manage the quality of the programs and proactively ensure resolution of system level issues
- Manage ongoing and support work and Operating System releases across current install base
- Ensure that SW/FW features for each version are controlled, and clearly communicated with ODM,JDM, Tech partners and the product manager in US.
- Education abckground is in Engineering or CS with fluent English
- 7+ years of experience in Technical / Program Management
- 5+ years of experience managing operating system and software App development projects on Android Open Source based
- Experience working with and managing offshore ODM & JDM vendors, experience in both software and hardware is a plus
Highly competitive salary and benefits
Working in a strong growing multinational corporation with comfortable atmosphere