Group Product Manager
A well-known multinational skin health company
Strong product portfolio and pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader focused on delivering medical solutions for the skin, hair and nails. They are now looking for an experienced marketing candidate to join their marketing team.
- Guide & oversee development of annual marketing plans including product strategy, positioning, pricing strategy and marketing programs.
- Responsible for delivery on revenue & marketing spend targets
- Develop competitive intelligence. Define information needs & commission research / surveys to gather competitive / industry knowledge.
- Guide team in developing knowledge & make informed business decisions on product positioning, market opportunities.
- Actively participate in Strategic planning process
- Define direction for future business .Develop long term new product pipeline & lead Product Development process. Identify & work on market development opportunities
- Manage relationships with external marketing agencies and consultants to create and execute relevant market research programs.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of brand and product management experience with proven track record, preferably in skin care industry
- Familiar with FMCG channels, pharmacy channel experience is a plus
- Insights driven with strong understanding of consumers' and customers' needs
- Analytical, team player, self-confident
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude in a dynamic growing environment
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Stable and warm work environment