Grid Interface Project Manager
Excellent Working Environment with MultiCuture Exposure
Key Player Opportunity in Renewable Industry
About Our Client
My client has invested in over 1000MW of offshore wind assets in operation or under construction and has been involved in the development, construction and operation of more than 30 offshore wind farm projects.
- Manage System Impact Studies (SIS) and Initial Design Agreement (IDA) application and implementation and metering in electrical design basis in Onshore Substation (ONS) contracts, including reporting to TPC Account Director for authority reporting/ verification.
- Check the delivery of the Detailed Design Agreement (DDA) process.
- Verify grid compliance documentation required for energization.
- Prepare proposals, documents and presentation materials required to progress the project and manage external stakeholders.
- Provide regular TPC programme updates and develop reporting materials for management.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as authorities at all levels, contractors and consultants.
- Act as a strong health and safety ambassador and continuously reduce risks and improve safety performance.¡@
The Successful Applicant
- Electrical engineering education background.
- Strong and practical Experience working with grid compliance requirements.
- Insight in the technical grid codes applicable for transmission grids.
- Preferably good relations with the TPC¡¦s engineers.
- Preferably knowledgeable within design and installation specifications for substations, OHL, cables, transmission systems and SCADA interfaces with transmission grids.
- Practical professional experience in project management.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience.
- A global mind-set with an ability to communicate clearly and be responsive to local and remote sparring, inputs and requests
- Perseverance¡@and an ability to prioritise and execute tasks in order to meet deadlines.¡@
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong relationship management and networking skills. Proactive and co-operative way of working and high attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good team player with a desire to work in a diverse international team.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package and benefit