Graduate Trainee Sales (Manufacturing Industry)
With over 70 years of excellence for manufacturing engineered solutions.
Global provider for specialty fastener and latch business.
About Our Client
Our client is a global scale player with 20 offices around the world and headquarter for APAC based in Hong Kong. Our client provides engineered access hardware solutions include key "touch points" such as locks, latches, captive fasteners, hinges, handles and other innovative products.
- Participate in the trainee program and complete the development items listed on the personal development plan, including on-the-job, classroom and social training initiatives on time.
- Execute tasks or routine duties assigned by managers, trainers within his/her department.
- Report learning progress and present observations on a regular basis, such as Monthly Trainee Meeting to HR and Managers, Graduation Presentation etc.
- Coordinate regular meetings, develop conversations with mentors and administer self-development progress on personal development, business acumen and rapport building
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master's degree.
- Fresh graduate from recognized universities.
- Well-Rounded Individual involved in Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Fluent Verbal and Written English Communications Skills (preferred).
- Career-Driven (required) and Mobility.
What's on Offer
- On-going career coaching and guidance.
- Tastes of real job responsibilities and projects.