Government Affairs Manager
One of the largest and most valuable multinational corporation in the world
Providing employees thorough training, rewards and friendly working environment
Based in United States, the multinational corporation focuses on medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and personal healthcare products. The company has extremely high reputation and recognition, winning multiple awards and was listed the number one pharmaceutical company by Forbes. Now it has more than 200 offices across the globe with more than 120 thousand staffs, presently with 65 billion dollars annually.
- Develop government affairs strategies and tactics to support company objectives
- Work in partnership with internal teams on the strategy for building relationship with policy makers, civil society and academics for company policy initiatives
- Participate in and build relationship with trade associations
- Collaborate with Communication & Public Affairs to address crisis management and protect company reputation.
- Analysis of consumer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Reviews and prioritizes the communication needs of key products.
Directs the strategy setting and value proposition documents to apply for new products reimbursement.
- 10+ years of work experience
- Experienced in working with political systems, policy issues, and government (Healthcare policy is preferred)
- Experience with analytical and creative approach to policy issues, as well as cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
- Familiar with industry issues in Taiwan
- Awarding bonus and welfare
- Inspiring working environment with talented colleagues
- Work life balance
- Perfect place to build your career