GM - Hospitality Business
Strong ownership of the business unit
Market leader of the responsible sector
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational distributor listed company. The company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia. They are now looking for a General Manager to oversee their Hospitality unit.
- Development and execution of a sustainable sales and service strategy, in line with market trends.
- Lead and manage a Sales and Service organization, adjust when and where necessary
- Explore and capture new opportunities by active engagement in the business development process, i.e. obtaining new suppliers and new products.
- Build up and maintain efficient cooperation and sustainable business relationship with suppliers (periodic communication and negotiation) and with customers (Customers relationship management)
- Responsible for P&L and BS (especially Inventory, A/R). Formulate annual financial budget and resource plan for the Business Line. Control, monitor and rectify the implementation of the budget.
- Manage, develop and coach the sales, logistics and service staff, and build a high-performance team.
- Follow a structured sales approach and utilize specific tools in sales management, e.g. CRM.
- Regular reporting, incl. financial performance, business update, supplier reporting.
- Work seamlessly with Finance, P&O, IT functions to ensure high operational efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in capital investment business, especially for both equipment sales and services
- Food service channels experience preferred
- Ability to engage individuals on all levels; to manage relationships with international clients; to negotiate contracts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English
- Solid people management experience with responsibility for full P&L.
- Profound experience working with international firms required.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package and comprehensive benefits program
- Strong ownership of Taiwan business