Global Top 500 Semi Department Manager of Security
Competitive payment package,compensation and benefits
Stable and keep growing up global enterprise
About Our Client
- Top Semi Company of Fortune Global 500 as a keep growing up enterprise
1. Determines current and future enterprise infrastructure needs. Oversees the design and implementation of information systems that support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
2. Implements the enterprise architecture and the development and maintenance of the organization's computing/IT environment.
3.Manages a departmental sub-function within a broader departmental function. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
4.Networking - Manage the staff and equipment that handles switching, routing, and in some cases perimeter devices (firewalls). Build a strong relationship with the security team to ensure smooth infrastructure service operations. Detailed functionalities are as follows, but not limited to these tasks
① Performs analysis of network needs and contributes to design of network architecture, integration and installation.
② Maintains network hardware and software, including servers, peripherals, network nodes, terminals and wiring.
③ Ensure computer system platform provides sufficient computing resources to deliver the desired level of business performance.
④ Coordinates with other departments in order to understand and meet their requirements.
⑤ Evaluates network hardware and software requirements and capabilities and makes recommendations.
⑥ Checks systems in order to optimize performance and to initiate recovery action after system failures.
⑦ Establishes budgetary requirements for equipment replacement.
⑧ Establishes and controls systems access and security.
⑨ Monitors and maintains network stability, collects and analyses network and memory utilization, and installs and tests software upgrades.
⑩ Manages computer operation scheduling, backup, storage and retrieval functions.
5. Vendor management - Establish strong partnerships with those vendors to set clear expectations which include negotiating, establishing service level agreement and ensuring contracts are in place to support the services provided by the infrastructure team.
6. Establish Standards & Procedures and ensure those are in place.
7. Monitoring and Reporting - Build strong monitoring mechanism in place and be able to produce standard reports on the status of the infrastructure.
The Successful Applicant
1. MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field.
2. In depth knowledge of technologies covering the corporate network, system infrastructure technologies (networks, server, end-point, mobile, storage) and the broader digital ecosystem.
3. Knowledge and identification of network infrastructure threats or virus, intrusion containment and mitigation techniques.
4. IT Infrastructure related certificate is a plus
1. 5-10 years of experiences in the Information Technology industry or related infrastructure role.
2. 2 years+ in a role responsible for, or heavily involved in, managing an enterprise-wide infrastructure/network communication team, developing infrastructure strategy, preparing for and leading responses to cybersecurity incidents (readiness testing, detection, investigation, and remediation), etc.
3. Proven experiences in working large cross-functional efforts in a matrix organization.
4. Experiences in implementing changes on large networks.
5. Proven communication and personal skills with all levels of internal/external, technical/non-technical customers/users.
6. Proven experiences in building, leading and developing a team of security individuals into a high performing cohesive group. Experiences with all aspects of personnel decisions, management, and development.
What's on Offer
-Competitive payment package,compensation and benefits
-Stable and keep growing up global enterprise