- Join a leading company in Electronic Manufacturing Industry
- Management scope across multiple functions with competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in Datacenter, Server and PC mechanical related manufacturing industry, founded around 40 years with 2k employees, developing their business in a fast pace with significant growth. They are welcome to talent who are interested in challenges and chances to create more value and self achievement!
- Manage and drive Sourcer, MPM, Material/Production Planner and Logistic team to reach KPI.
- Develop strategies of Supplier qualification and vendor management to improve lead time and cost-saving.
- Coordinate plants in Taiwan and China to optimise production capacity.
- Enhance supply chain operation and forecast of MRP system to boost profitability, productivity and efficiency.
- Analyze assessment of supply risk, manufacturing, fulfilment and logistics.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related background.
- 10+ years of experiences in procurement and supply chain management in Electronic Manufacturing field.
- 3+ years leadership experience across multiple functions.
- Experience of procurement in datacenter/server related is preferred
- ME Sourcing experience is required.
What's on Offer
Working in a leading company of server and PC chassis manufacturing with open-minded and great team work culture, a huge career development and competitive salary is given to talents who likes challenges and doing revolutionary movements!