Global Startup- APAC Field Service Engineer
Potential service manager role for Asia with competitive package and options
Best Product Performance for inspection process
The company is a semi-conductor inspection tool vendor based in the U.S. Its high-quality products accurately spot the defects and are trusted by world-class semi-conductor manufacturers. The company has a professional engineer team and has been innovating for new products.
- Provide on-site installation service of the equipment and conduct troubleshoot to ensure the machine functions properly
- Provide service to customer and other field service contacts within 24 hours of notification for needed repairs and solutions
- Ensures the implementation of compliance are met with regulatory requirements and quality control standards.
- Cultivate and develop positive relationship with customers and provide them with training of for tools usage and maintenance.
- Cooperate with other functions to facilitate customer installation, documentation, solutions and on-going relationship.
- BS/MS in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in field service and installations of semiconductor capital equipment, experienced in working with major fabs such as Intel, TSMC or Samsung is preferred
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of inspection tools such as X-ray or Optics is a plus.
- Ability of setting up Secs-Gem by Labview and Solidworks.
- Have problem-solving with strong decision-making skills and can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel up 20% of the time
- Exposure to Asia pacific region including Taiwan, Korea, Singapore and Japan.
- Working closely with US HQ.
- Energetic and professional environment
- Company stock options