Global Senior Investment Analyst/ Portfolio Manager
Newly created role
About Our Client
A major, diversified business conglomerate headquartered in Taipei with listed companies.
- Perform investment analysis and due diligence on equity, fixed income, and alternatives
- Securities portfolio construction, strategic/tactical asset allocation, risk management, capital raising
- Perform risk analysis and manage investments
- Participate in and lead investment discussions supporting one's own fundamental investment views
- Perform valuation work in building out comprehensive shared database
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has 5-15+ years of experience in investment management, equity research and/or portfolio management, fixed income and/or alternatives, sourcing investments, doing valuation work, and due diligence, with a demonstrated long-term track record in analysis and/or investment portfolio management. Demonstrates discipline in managing a portfolio. Possesses a self-owned view on investing (fixed income, equities or alternatives, et al). Risk management skill required.
What's on Offer
The company's vision is to build, manage and grow its investment platform with a suite of investment solutions that generate alpha and protect capital to the service of investors and people. The company is developing views on how its environmental, social and governance standards can deliver a positive societal impact and generate sustainable alpha. Innovation drives the company.