Global Sales & Marketing Head (industrial networking solutions)
Cutting edge technology of IIOT solutions from OT to IT
Great culture and people oriented environment
Our client is a multinational group of industrial-used networking solution. With asset around 4 billion TWD, they are keen to expand the market share to higher level.
- Exceed, quarterly and annual bookings target for device enablement, application software, and services through the sale of the related product portfolio.
- Carry out initial sales activities to develop new pipeline for the global territory; sales, local marketing activities, and industry events to further extend brand awareness.
- Build, execute and maintain a global plan which achieves the tactical, strategic and financial objectives for the assigned region within the IIoT marketplace.
- Manage customer relationships and interactions through all stages of the sales cycle; prospecting to contract closure.
- Work cooperatively with cross function teams to increase penetration and overall success in the territory while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate data and forecasts within the Salesforce CRM system across different IoT product lines and various sales stages.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel, influencers and decision makers in all customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, delivery and management resources, in order to exceed account performance objectives and customers expectations.
- Bachelor's level degree, preferably in engineering or computer science.
- 10+ years field sales experience in enterprise software or complex sales in OT or IT.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and winning large accounts.
- Ability to be independent and successful in a globally distributed team and effectively leverage all corporate resources for joint success.
- Ability to extend existing relationships with customers and develop joint strategic sales plans for increased revenue and market share.
- Strong selling, negotiating and relationship-building skills and experience in applying a process-oriented, sales methodology to win business.
- Proven early stage start-up success - must be a self-starter with high energy be able to navigate and drive complex sales engagements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Detail oriented with strong and effective follow-up.
- Great scope and autonomy of the decision making.
- Amiable people environment and quality.