Global Retail Company - Sr.EC product manager
Attractive Salary Package with Promising Career Path
Co-work with world-class skilled employees in new-tech development
About Our Client
My Client is a Asia's leading H&B retailer, currently operating over 7,000+ stores - more than 1,000+ of which are pharmacies, in 13 European and Asia markets.
- Creating ideas/concepts for new features for APP and web and being responsible for their execution and timely delivery.
- Collecting and evaluating feature requests as well as working on solutions for customer pain points, constantly improving customer experience in the eStore and O2O program.
- Analyzing the user impact of product features, defining key metrics for success and optimizing user flows using controlled experiments and user testing
- Conducting usability studies, user research and market analysis incorporating findings into daily work
- Working closely with BUs PM, the design team, different levels of stakeholders and BAs throughout the development process
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years experience in product management, ideally in the e-commerce secto
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of UX/UI design and A/B testing across desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Solid technical understanding, ideally hands-on experience in software development/web technologies
- Open minded personality that loves to improve and learn new things, combined with a ¡§getting-things-done-mentality¡
What's on Offer
Gain International Experiences in the global Company
Attractive salary package