Global MNC Brand Manager in alcohol category
Great potential to be promoted and devolp leadership in the team
Available in internal rotation to handle different countries and markets
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading alcohol enterprise. They has 100+ years history worldwide with over 5000+ employees in 100+ countries. Taiwan market is a strong focus market and they highly value the vision and growth in Taiwan.
- To lead the development and implementation of responsible brand strategy and ensure execution excellence to deliver business results in terms of both value and volume.
- Develop a close working relationship with global brand teams to align brand plans, long-term strategic direction and collaborate on building the required assets for the market.
- To identify issues and opportunities that may impact the business by gathering competitor intelligence.
- Develop and lead go to market campaigns & initiatives including but not limited to broad reach media, digital marketing, PR, field experiential marketing/event activation activities, brand advocacy, brand visibility, etc and ensure strong through-the-line execution.
- To coordinate with stake holders on the development, execution, and evaluation of consumer and trade promotions for the brand.
- To be responsible for P&L management and control of annual A&P budget.
- To ensure the retail prices of all SKUs are in line with pricing guideline.
- Scope new product and portfolio diversification opportunities - size of prize, consumer trends/ rationale and business cases.
- Partner closely with global/regional insight teams and research agencies to track and measure key brands and business metrics with actionable outputs and reapplied learnings.
The Successful Applicant
- University or above graduated, major in Business or Marketing related area is a plus.
- 10 years working experience in Brand Management / Marketing responsibilities for International Brands.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in brand building, product launches, and new product development.
- Good inter-personal communication & Negotiation skill.
- Excellent proficiency of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability of problem analysis and problem-solving.
What's on Offer
- Great chance to join global MNC with highly flexibility not only in company organization but also the culture.
- Take lead and possesses ownership on your product line with global resource and support.
- Highly potential to rotate internally to handle different markets in other countries.