Global Material Planning Manager
A US Smart IoT Start-Up Expanding Business in Taiwan
Various Employee Benefits Along With Work/ Life Balance Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an US smart IoT start-up brand corporate expanding business in Taiwan.
* COS (Continuity of Supply) Operation - ensure alignment in material supply & demand and analyse material capacity along with fulfilment mgmt.
* E&O (Excess & Obsolete) Mgmt. - timely E&O review and validation with ODMs; collaborate with Finance and Supply Planning to ensure proper reserve in place to cover the risk
* Inventory Control - monitor inventory level on WIP, semi-FG, and FG to identify and mitigate risk
The Successful Applicant
* 7+ years of experience in high-tech manufacturing/ consumer electronics/ supply chain
* Experience in material planning or related fields
* Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills
* Fluent in both English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
* Attractive package
* Various employee benefits along with work/ life balance environment