- Global Leader in the design and manufacture of Bicycles and related products -
- Global Exposure, Open Culture and International Working Environment -
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. They believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world's most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. It's products could be purchased in more than 90 countries and the branding has lasted for roughly half a century.
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with internal functions and external service providers.
- Analyze, interpret key performance Index for logistics operations and come up with strategic plans to improve overall operations.
- Manage automated ocean and air freight booking processes for global destinations, ensure the goods could be delivered on time.
- Identify and lead logistics process improvements with both internal buyers and external service suppliers.
- Support the expansion and implementation of the company's transportation management system throughout supply chain network.
- Plan and implement improvement / preventative actions through continuous improvement initiatives and make sure the operations follow global policies.
- Able to locate in Taichung.
- English proficiency, both written and verbal, required.
- Bachelor's degree in international business, supply chain or logistics related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in International Transportation **exporting/Logistics.
- Proficient with current Microsoft Office programs.
- Intermediate-level Excel proficiency preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task varied projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively across multi-functional teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; accepts accountability and responsibility for actions.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and on teams.
Direct communication with Global Logistic Manager based in USA: Global Exposure, Open Culture and International Working Environment and with great salary compensation.