- Global Leader in the design and manufacture of Bicycles and related products -
- Global Exposure, Open Culture and International Working Environment -
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of bicycles and related products. They believes the bicycle can be a simple solution to many of the world's most complex problems and is committed to breaking down the barriers that prevent people from using bicycles more often for transportation, recreation, and inspiration. It's products could be purchased in more than 90 countries and the branding has lasted for roughly half a century.
- Oversee daily origin logistics operations within the comany's transportation management system. Manage and execute automated ocean and airfreight booking shipping processes to global destinations.
- Lead team objective of developing standard operating policies and procedures for global logistics processes at origin. Identify and lead team logistics process improvements with both internal buyers and external company's suppliers.
- Organize and allocate local team members appropriately to ensure the team is quickly and efficiently fulfilling all logistics operational responsibilities. Provide great customer service to the entire global logistics network through sustained operational efficiency and consistency.
- Act as regional subject-matter expert and point of escalation for company's suppliers for the implementation, maintenance and usage of company's transportation management system.
- Maintain positive, productive relationships with internal parties and external logistics service providers.
- Organize and conduct regular business reviews with local account team members from company's logistics service provider network.
- Analyze, interpret and implement key performance metrics for logistics operations. Provide regular status updates and reporting to internal company customers of the team's logistics processes.
- Other requirements to support company's global supply chain, as needed or identified.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in international business, supply chain or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years international transportation and/or logistics experience required.
- English proficiency, both written and verbal, required.
- Supervisory experience mandatory.
- Experience with Transportations Management and ERP Systems strongly preferred.
- Proficient with current Microsoft Office programs. Intermediate-level Excel proficiency preferred.
- Detail oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task varied projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively across multi-functional teams.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; accepts accountability and responsibility for actions.
What's on Offer
Direct communication with Global Logistic Leader based in USA: Global Exposure, Open Culture and International Working Environment and with great salary compensation.