- Leading APT sales and marketing team in the top-ranked chemical company.
- Explore new opportunity and market in APT business to grow the market share.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading chemical company in the world and their Semiconductor Technologies (ST) want to develop Advanced Packaging Technologies (APT) business. Their business contains Electronics Industrial, Mobility Materials and Water Protection, etc .They're pursuing new technologies and performance materials that enable your designs to be smaller, more complex, more reliable, and more powerful than you could ever imagine.
- Responsible for global marketing for the APT business portfolio
- Develop and lead the global marketing strategies and execution plans to achieve share, revenue, and gross contribution growth.
- Define global marketing objectives and track metrics for marketing growth programs.
- Accountable for market segmentation, VOC/market research, competitive analysis, customer segmentation to define value proposition, targeting, positioning including market driven regional strategies.
- Work with regional commercial leaders and strategic account managers to align go to market activities with the strategic business plan including future technology requirements and input from key value chain partners.
- Partner with Technology leader providing guidance for R&D resource allocation, improvement, priority management. Provide regular market update including relevant customer status critical to timely delivery of products from a robust technology pipeline.
- Lead market intelligence communications process - collects and assimilates market information, ensures accurate analysis and market details; develops leading indicators.
- Establish key technology partnerships with our direct customers, fabless manufacturers, research institutes and tool makers.
- Ability to Lead cross-functional teams to drive marketing plan execution and growth through various tactics - market development, sales enablement, channel management, geographic penetration, messaging, etc.
- Execute global launch plans for new products, ensuring sound value propositions for our offerings, translate value props into selling/demand creation tools/programs to translate into execution.
- Engage deeply with the value chain to understand trends, applications, and needs.
- Work with E&I and ST NBD/marketing teams to create and support marketing programs, marketing communications to partner for growth in accelerating sales, pipeline growth, and maximize profitability.
- Conference participation including paper submission and business/product promotion.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required. Master's Degree or PhD in relevant science field is required, MBA will be considered an advantage.
- More than 10 years of leadership experience in electronic materials industry; experience in semiconductor related materials such as CMP, Litho, Cleans, and Packaging.
- Preference for more than 5 years of successful marketing experience with increasing responsibilities.
- Cross-functional and international team leadership experience in a commercial role, along with strong program management skills.
- Track record of partnering for success in developing and launching innovative technology to the market.
- Knowledge in semiconductor manufacture, customer's, and processes.
- Experience and knowledge of advanced packaging considered an advantage
- Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI), product commercialization framework (PCF) or other stage gate type processes is highly desirable.
- Direct management experience leading diverse cross functional teams.
- Skilled in identifying and developing talented individuals for greater responsibility and future leadership.
- Strong business, financial acumen, strategic thinking capability, interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience in influencing and motivating people from diverse backgrounds
- Regular travel is expected mostly within Asia with periodic visits to US and Europe.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and potential Global business leader experience