Global HR Account Officer
With complete training system and compensation for personal development
Competitive market compensation package and benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is the leading company in manufacturing industry in Taiwan. They continue to expand its portfolio to high-value products through innovation to serve customers operating in tire, automotive, consumer and industrial goods.
- Develop new recruitment channel and execute activities of mass recruitment.
- Ensure internal recruiting policy is aligned with compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Partner with hiring managers to find great candidates as quickly as possible
- Research and update hiring trends within market and competitors.
- Sourcing strategies initiation and effective recruitment channel identification.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in recruitment
- Good communication in English and Mandarin.
- With good communication and coordination skills.
- Working experience in Manufacturing will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation package and benefit policies including free annual health check, holiday bonus and allowance, annual employee activities and birthday and annual leave.
- Comfortable and relax working environment, supplying a variety of snacks, coffee and drinks.
- With complete training system and compensation for personal learning and development.