Global Company - Manufacture Process Manager
Direct report to US HQ Engineering Director
Acted as the main liaison between US and Taiwan team
About Our Client
Our client is an US founded metal components manufacturer. They have semi-custom and custom design products in thermal industry.
- Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
- Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks is maintained.
- Mentor the Taiwan engineering team.
- Report status to US Headquarter.
- Participate as a key member of the team in full cooperation with US in the definition of production engineering decisions for products and test
- Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering requirements.
- Ensure consistency in engineering and in production processes.
- Continually review all processes for production and test both internal and by sub-contractors to ensure proper manufacturing methods that provide consistent products that meet requirements.
- Lead cost reduction efforts
The Successful Applicant
- Strong English language skills area required for this position.
- Minimum of 2 years engineering management experience.
- BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
- Working knowledge of automation machinery
- Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system
- Machining and assembly fixture design.
- Familiar with CNC, Tooling and Molding etc.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work directly with US team and the Taiwan team.
- Competitive salary package.