Global Chemical Corp : RD Director
Global R&D team scope in tier 1 global company
Competitive salary package and great global exposure
About Our Client
Our client is the top global chemical company which makes many polymers and chemical products. Our client takes great pride in manufacturing the highest quality, most price-efficient products available for customers.
- Establish an appropriate Electroplating R&D team organization, guide and develop core technology competences and skills.
- Work close with Application Development Leader to understand market drivers & opportunities, technology trend and identify customer key questions.
- Work with Application Development Leader to understand competitor landscape and identify how to make differentiation with competitors.
- Work with fundamental R&D leader to identify new technology enabler to accelerate new product development.
- Identify new product development strategy and is accountable for delivering goals and objective on targets. Define improvement actions as needed.
- Monitor R&D project performance and is accountable for delivering goals and objective on targets. Define improvement actions as needed.
The Successful Applicant
-Ph.D. in Inorganic Chemistry or Materials Science, or related discipline required.
-3-5 Years Industrial experience engaged in new product development preferred.
-Materials or Inorganic chemist with metal electrodeposition experience preferred.
-Synthetic or development experience related to development of novel surface treatments, materials characterization, or adhesion promotion methodologies.
-Those with previous metallization or electronic materials experience preferred.
-Experience with synthesis and characterization of novel materials preferred.
-Demonstrated success working with international team and collaboration skills
-The successful candidate will be self-motivated, eager to learn new technologies on fast time scales and a team-player that can work in multi-disciplinary, cross-geographic teams.
-Strong background in problem solving, using multiple analytical procedures to identify and characterize product development barriers.
-Demonstrated ability to make clear, persuasive, concise, and well-organized oral presentations.
-Exceptional people leadership skills
-Ability to integrate into broader technology organizations outside of Electronics and Image and industrial or academic partners
What's on Offer
- Great global company R&D exposure.
- Competitive package
- Great company benefit