Global C&B Head
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known chemical company based in Taiwan with operation cross Asia, USA and Europe.
- Design the set of different compensation and benefits policies
- Lead the roll out, communication and ongoing administration of new and existing compensation & benefits programs and policies.
- Provide recommendations on various pay actions (job offers, promotions, equity increases, bonus buyouts, etc) utilizing survey sources, market references, internal equity, and other data as appropriate.
- Design the necessary compensation structures, pay-mix, incentive programs in the organization (i.e. grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
- Manage/Execution remuneration and welfare plans
- Partner with HR business partners to provide consultancy service on salary benchmark, job grading, performance review, incentive scheme and manpower planning
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years work experiences in Compensation and Benefits
- Working Experiences in consultancy is a plus
- Prior hands-on experience with due diligence, mergers and acquisitions
- Ability to partner and influence at the most senior level within company.
- Ability to work across the organization with HR and other functional partners
- Strong interpersonal, teaming, advocacy, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Must be highly numerate and literate
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluent English
What's on Offer
Our client provides competitive benefit and global exposure.