Global Account Manager (PC brand)
Global exposure and regional opportunity
Prestigious local computer branding
Our client is a prestigious Taiwan based multinational company. The firm's products including computer, notebook, networking equipment, smartphone, projectors etc. With strong market share across the world, the company continue to create innovative and astonishing products as the global technology leader.
The Global Account Manager (GAM) is focused on driving sales for large Enterprise accounts. You will work individually with some of the largest and most complex global customers on local and global level and will be part of Global account Sales organization.
- Plan and implement sales programs for the company's products and services & solutions
- Prospects targeted Enterprise accounts and develop proactive solutions matched to client's requirements and close the opportunity in IT business
- Engage with extended teams in responding to RFPs (Request for Proposals), product transition plans, and resource planning
- Negotiate with key decision makers, develop relationships with them and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
- Utilize a structured and repeatable business process to enable strategic and accurate pipeline management
- Provide forecasting to local sales team, actively participates on sales dashboard calls providing sales and deal visibility, timing on closure, and other sales-related details
- Travel to any or all customer sites when needed
This position is a client facing sales role requiring deep industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close new business, and expertise working large deals at the C level.
- 7+ years of professional experience in selling IT hardware, software, professional & managed services directly to enterprise accounts
- A proven track record in working cross-functionally and managing resources and relationships - internally and externally
- Able to identify all stages of the sales cycle and manage a pipeline and forecast
- Able to leverage existing relationships with local field sales teams of strategic suppliers such as IBM, Cisco, VM Ware, Intel, and Microsoft
- Develop strategies for pricing proposals, as well as communicate and understand Total Cost of Ownership, industry trends, and critical success factors for leading effective IT deployments
- Strategically thinking, problem-solving and work with an entrepreneur approach to new business development
- Familiar with computer company such as HP/Lenovo/Dell/acer/Asus and multi-cultural or cross-country experience preferred
You will work with Fortune 500 consumer electronic branding and competitive salary