- Global leader in the industry
- Great career opportunity and inclusive workplace culture
About Our Client
My client is a German HQ base material supplier with more than 100 years. They manufacture and develop advanced ceramic materials and the products are used in many different applications and industries.
- Define, align and implement Account Strategy
- Developing and executing Semiconductor account growth strategy to align with division goals
- Ensure the booing number and revenue recognition in line with targets
- Manage strategy and tactics for defined products in close cooperation with the Business Unit owners, Application team and Service teams
- Confirm all system configurations, specifications and acceptance conditions are appropriate for closing orders
- Understand market trend and discover new opportunities and applications in semiconductor market.
- Leverage the capability at Semiconductor Market to develop synergy projects.
- Build up and maintain customer relationships with customers.
- Regularly reports/meetings with HQ and related parties.
The Successful Applicant
- An university degree in material related major is required.
- Requires 5 years of experience
- Business oriented and sales driven
- Good written and oral communication skills, good presentation skill
- Good knowledge of the Semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep customer relationships and credibility, to gain insight into customers' requirements
- Demonstrate sophisticate leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate good negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English communication as you are required to attend regular calls with the overseas offices
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity and inclusive workplace