General Manager (Packaging Solution)
30 plus years in packaging service
Provide sales and service to more than 100 countries worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is well known in the industry for providing packaging and solutions for food, non-food, life science and health products, industrial and consumer products. Their customer base includes providing package design, vacuum packaging machines, tray sealers, thermoform packaging machines and labellers. Their headquarter is in Europe with more than 1000 employees worldwide.
You will be responsible for:
- Perform general management duties independently by overseeing the development and implementation of Taiwan business strategy.
- Creating and implementing short to long term plans in conjunction with the Board of Directors approved budgets and business plans.
- Responsible for the annual budget for the Taiwan business.
- Focus on overseeing sales and service activities and provide direction to ensure revenue growth, margin improvement and market share as well as profitability increment.
- Develop the local organization further to improve market coverage, marketing and internal organization.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience in any combination: business management, mechanism and machinery, preferably experience with German SME companies.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional management and leadership skills.
- Display proactive leadership with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Possesses high integrity, proven judgement and strong work ethic.
- High proficiency in English with good comprehension skills.
- Background in food or packaging industry as well as German skills would be a plus.
What's on Offer
Leadership role with direct communication to the VP and Board of Director. They place high emphasis on creating long term relationship and providing a good working environment with competitive compensation structure.