General Manager - MLM industry
Great combination of technology and networking marketing
Creative and innovative company culture
Our client is a multinational MLM company founded by young and creative entrepreneurs with successful track record in the fields of technology and network marketing. They are now looking for a GM to oversee their business in Taiwan.
- Determine the sales strategy for the country and work with managers to support existing business and generate new growth.
- Build working relationships with distributor leaders and managers to improve productivity.
- Proactively seek new business, distributors, and product marketing initiatives.
- Identify and have the tenacity to resolve challenging issues for the field.
- Responsible for review and collection of accurate data that identifies the distributor voice. Ensure that the data and information is relayed through the organization and that strategies are developed and implemented to increase sales and retention.
- Responsible for developing sales and retention strategies. Set attainable sales goals at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to develop strategic plans (long term and annual) aligned to corporate direction for sales and deliver results on these plans.
- Ability to manage plans across multiple countries.
- Proven senior level management experience in multilevel marketing, combined with a deep understanding of the direct selling industry.
- Ability to analyze market trends and business indicators.
- Excellent ability to build teams, encourage cooperation, and communicate vision and strategy.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively across cultural and language barriers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personnel training abilities with an ability to build internal relationship networks.
- Ability to identify the needs of various sectors in the Taiwanese communities overseas.
- Experienced in product and promotion marketing in Taiwan.
- Experienced in developing business strategies and marketing and sales tactics.
- Competitive salary package and fringe benefit
- Strong ownership of business strategy