General Manager (Heavy Industrial & Energy industries)
Sufficient funding and resources to fulfill a long term & sustanable project
Full P&L owner and great chance to manage an international company
About Our Client
Our client is a venture capital funded by few main partners and many other investors from different background and nationalities. For the GM position, it's necessary to be interviewed and approved by the biggest share holder to manage the company professionally and independently.
The responsibilities of the General Manager will be in three stages:
- Stage one: work with every functional heads to set up the office and factory within 3~5 months.
- Stage two: transfer overseas technical know-how to local engineering & PM teams and make the factory in place.
- Stage three: initiate the company's IPO plan by delivering high growth rate after stable operation for 1 year.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in setting up a private company to profitable one then making it listed is a PLUS.
- Solid management scope in leading sales, marketing, engineering, PM, finance, accounting and factory site with more than 300 people is NECESSARY.
- Industry background from Heavy Industrial, Wind Energy, Large Machinery or Large-sized Mechanical Equipment is PREFERRED.
- Fluent in English and strong in financial numbers.
What's on Offer
The GM role will give you the chance to join a fast growth business in very early stage as its P&L owner to set up all the operation in position. You will be fully supported by adequate funding and resources to fulfil an existing key client's big project.