General Manager (Embedded Storage Solution)
Open & transparent communication style with management team
Eastablished leader in the industry
About Our Client
Our client is an American technology company that manudactures and provides all kinds of storage solution through distributors, re-sellers, retailers and customized solution (embedded solution). Currently they operate the business in North America, Europe and Asia regions with thousands of employees. Their total revenue of more than 7 billion USD per annum makes them one of the largest market leaders worldwide.
- Experience in managing APAC region, especially Greater China area and serving as an executive.
- Identify opportunities for "the company's" APAC operation; assist in development and implementation of strategies and tactics to ensure key business objectives are met.
- Act as the principal business leader of the company with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including sales and business generation, product and quality management, financial performance, and R&D, achieving the company's success.
- Work with partners effectively and maintain strategic relationships.
- Stay focused in organisation development, including recruiting/adding necessary resources, key talent/management development, aligning people and organisational structure as business grows, markets change and focus areas shift.
- Strong leadership that thrives in a multi-cultural, fast paced, dynamic and results oriented environment. This individual must work well cross-functionally within the larger parent company to ensure the organisation is in line with its various goals.
- Energise and keep the entire organisation motivated.
The Successful Applicant
- With more than 10 years' experience in managerial role in embedded memory business, electronic components or semiconductor industry at national or regional level.
- A proven track record of leading cross function teams in significant international scope.
- Excellent commercial skills with P&L management experience.
- Possesses technical background is preferred.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
What's on Offer
- Financial performance / strength of the company.
- Work with key industry players - directly work with global CEO and founders.
- Positive orgnisational culture - stable, teamwork, transparent and international.