General Manager - Business Service
Established leader in the industry with long-standing brand.
Full ownership of business strategy.
About Our Client
Our client has more than 90 branch offices globally and 10,000 employees providing service solution to business with frequent travel needs, especially for high-end customer services. With more than 3 million VIP customers globally, they serve and continue to operate world-wide service to satisfy all kinds of urgent, most difficult, delicate, highly-classified or sensitive situation. They're now looking for a GM to grow their business in Taiwan.
- Take full responsibility in P&L and report directly to Greater China GM.
- Monitor key financial KPIs: Gross Profit, EBIT, Cash Flow...etc.
- Develop market expansion strategy of B2B business to breakthrough the status-quo.
- Transform current organisation to enhance service quality, CRM, customer loyalty to maintain high retention rate.
- Manage 2 BUs and balance department's structural development.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience in managing P&L and strong financial knowledge.
- Proven track record in B2B solution Sales experience, preferably in IT and logistics related solution business.
- Number-oriented and have high sensibility to drive revenue.
- Evident leadership capabilities in a team scope more than 50 people.
- Successful track record in market expansion strategy.
- Proficient in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
What's on Offer
The position offers an unparalleled opportunity to work in a well-established MNC with outstanding service. You will have full ownership of team to demonstrate strong leadership.