Frontend Team Leader
Amazing start up company
Great opportunity to lead and plan a product team
About Our Client
Singaporean start up company with close to 100 members.
Has 3 main products lines focus on financial and fashion products
- You will be responsible for performing as a technical lead for a team of developers
- You will need to lead the technical analysis, architecture design, code reviewing & implement technology solutions.
- You will be responsible to work closely with product managers, business unit, technical leaders and executives to communicate program status, escalate issues, and guide and influence strategic decision-making.
- You will need to develop, manage, and implement the technical deliverables of our cross-functional teams that are focused on the implementation of our library, framework and modules of our products.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience, a Master's degree has an added advantage.
- 5+ years of experience design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural and design pattern implementation using Java.
- 3+ years of experience in a Team Lead capacity leading a team of engineers and mentoring them
- Broad technical skills coverage, including, Internet technologies and protocols (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP / IP, HTTP), RDBMS, Open Source Exposure (e.g. Node.js, React, reactor, zmq, etc), Monitor/Matrix.
- Broad experience with iterative development with quick release cycles, such as Agile/SCRUM/TDD methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience in benchmark testing, performance analysis, and tuning with experience developing software benchmarks.
What's on Offer
- Great working environment and start up atmosphere management style
- Good benefits and salary package
- Foreign start up working style
- Great location
- High-quality of developers in this company - can work with best of the best