Franchise Manager- Medical Device
Sales leader of a multinational medical device brand's key product franchise
Responsible for the P&L of the product franchise
One of the largest Medical Device brand in the world with multiple product lines across multiple therapeutic areas.
With a clear vision of improving patient's live in different disease areas, the company encourages ambitious talents to join the team and build the business with them.
Providing a clear career path and full-rounded on job training, the company invests a huge amount of resource on their employees and thrives to develop different skill-sets of each talent.
- Provide coaching, training and education to each team member to assure Sales target and personal development target is achieved
- Works closely with marketing team to set mid/ long term market development strategies
- Engage physicians, KOLs and distributors and monitory each sub product group's performance closely
- Be the bridge of local office and regional team to align global strategies
- At least 10 years of Sales experience in Medical Device
- 5 years above team leading experience
- Distributor management experience is a must
- Familiar with Orthopaedic market is preferred
- Strong communication skill with proven track records in Sales team leading
- Internal rotation opportunity across BUs and Countries
- One of the largest Medical Device brand worldwide