Excellent career progression opportunity
Stable working environment
About Our Client
My client is a retail company with strong global presence and a key player in the industry. Their revenue has been on a consistent growth over the past years.
- Lead Analyst on the strategic management of retail operations in Taiwan.
- Conduct and present recommendations for new products.
- Prepare project tenders, presented to executive management and parent company.
- Strategy Reviews for market, KPI variance analysis and budgets/forecast preparation.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years experience in financial analysis and management, commercial business planning and budgeting in a large, complex organisation.
- Proven ability to analyse and redesign business reporting processes, to implement improvements and ability to lead and manage organisational change.
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual rigour and experience across a broad range of commercial issues, incorporating complex problem solving and financial modelling.
- Great command of English and Mandarin is required.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package for suitable candidate and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with opportunities for career advancement.