Open communication environment and great culture
Key decision maker
About Our Client
The company business has grown 50% in business over the year and is continuing to bloom. They cater to a niche industry and produces high-end materials to their clients. Their products are sold world wide and with the growing business, they are looking to find an FP&A manager to join the family.
- Profit & Loss statement, forecasting, budgeting.
- Data consolidation, variance analysis, cash management .. etc.
- Explain financial details and concepts to board members.
- Provide departments with revenue and expense targets.
- Leading a team of 2.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of solid FP&A experienced.
- Production/Manufacturing industry preferred.
- Good command of English and Mandarin required.
- Engaging personality and willing to take on challenges.
What's on Offer
The company is an open communication environment and will provide a great platform for their talents to perform. Play a major role in driving the business's success!