Much opportunity for regional career progression.
Competitive salary package adn benefit policies
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company worldwide in terms of sales revenue and number of employee. They have a leading presence and a strong product portfolio covering from generic drugs, OTC drugs, vaccines, contact lenses, animal health care etc.
- Analyse trends of performance indicators such as revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Keep track of performance indicators, highlight trends and analyse reasons for abnormalities.
- In charge of budget planning, financial forecasting and support the formation of operating plan.
- Deliver quarterly and monthly financial reports, prepare presentations and give insights to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Develop financial models and analyses tools to support management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: A bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, any higher degree is preferred.
- Work experience: At least 5 years of experience in financial field, ideally from a pharmaceutical industry.
- Personality: Strong leadership skills, articulate with excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Computer skill: Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What's on Offer
- Steep learning curve through comprehensive training program.